Tuesday 22 January 2013

Now what?

Now that I have begun creating a bucket list, I feel I need to actually start crossing those things off the list. I think after I am done graduating high school I'll take a year maybe two off of school and just experience life. I have been very luck so far with the opportunities that have been given to me. Just last year I got to travel to Italy, I got to see and experience things I never knew I actually would! It was amazing, just thing feeling of being in a place like that... Words can't really describe how I felt and what I was think most of that trip. It's for sure something I will hold close for the rest of my life!
As for the for the other rather simple things like getting a tattoo or planting a tree I think in the very near future I will be making sure it happens!! I want to accomplish something in my life time, I just hope those are just some of the many things I get to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment